Wednesday, December 21, 2005

King Martin?

Is CBC up to it's "non partisan" spinning once again? Subliminal messages seem to be the way they are trying to get their message across to Canadian's.

First it was the cartoon editing of Stephen Harper that Stephen Taylor noted on Dec. 11 which I have 'stolen' oooops...Thanks Stephen... The first is the actual cartoon.... the second shows the clever editing for the link to the editorial cartoons.... Today they have the third Picture I show here for this article....National unity war of words heats up. Hmmm... I know Paul thinks he is the "king" of Canada but give me a break!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I didn't understand everythin said, but subliminal messages? That's just no class whatsoever. This just goes with the
saying, 'get power at all costs, keep it at all costs.' I wonder if they pay judges when counting votes
Should we be surprised? I wouldn't
Allan. Toronto.

DazzlinDino said...

Oh man, that last one is priceless......