Saturday, December 16, 2006

Candy Cane Lane

For three magical weeks in December, a stretch of 200 Edmonton homes is transformed into a dazzling display of lights and decorations. Candy Cane Lane has become a must-see attraction of the Christmas season, wowing thousands of delighted visitors every year. Homes in the west end along 148 Street between 100 Avenue to 92 Avenue will be showing off their impressive light displays nightly, until after Christmas.
Participants ask sightseers to bring a non-perishable food item for the Edmonton food bank.

This is one home you won't see on Candy Cane Lane though...... Click
Simply amazing!

6 comments:

ABFreedom said...

I have a visitor coming between the 23rd and 29th. Thanks for this. I couldn't remember where it was.....

ABFreedom said...

One more thing... might be my browser.. but everything has shifted to the left into the border area ...

Tim said...

My psycotic powers were tingling... er, I meen, psycic powers.

Thanks for the heads up AB! I am in the proccess of switching everything over to the new blogger bata. It is not liking a few things I had on my old template. Working out the kinks now. Had you not said anything, It would have probably been screwed for those using safari and mozila based browser for a bit longer as it was fine in IE, which is what I was using to do the change. I took a look with firefox and what a mess!
I think I have it all fixed now. Let me know if you notice anything else please and thankyou.

ABFreedom said...

Looks great now!... thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your Candy Cane Lane link should be
http://www.candycanelane.ca

Tim said...

Anon...
Considering this post is 2 years old, it is no wonder that the link is dead. Thanks for the updated link.