Monday, February 06, 2006

Disappointed to say the least

Thank you Prime Minister Harper. My faith in you has dropped by a mere 20%. Some of us Canadians voted for change. We thought you were the one to bring that change. Were we wrong? I was not impressed when I heard the news that you had allowed David Emerson to walk across the floor... Oh wait... There has not even been a floor to cross yet... Not to mention give him a cabinet position. Does the name Belinda ring a bell PM Harper? Remember the fuss that was made in regards to her little walk? Well as far as I am concerned this smells just as bad.

Then just to help out things a little you appoint Michael Fortier as minister of public works and government services. Someone who is not an elected member of parliament. I know that there is a precedent for this but personally I thinks this is just wrong.

I was expecting much much more of you and these two don't cut it....

6 comments:

DazzlinDino said...

Shoulda heard Bruce and I in the van when we heard this.....The guy in the next vehicle probably thought we were nuts....

Tim said...

He would have been right........ :P

ABFreedom said...

I wonder who's pulling the strings....

Tim said...

Why the puppetier of course......

I have calmed down now.... Although I still don't like the optics of this I will sit back, take a deap breathe and see where things go from here.

Lets see what Harper can manage to get done as far as policies go... that is where it really counts...

ABFreedom said...

I still haven't commented on it yet ... I'm to damn mad ... :-(

Sycorax said...

It still rube me the wrong way. Harper should have said no, and then told him to run in a by- election