Monday, February 06, 2006

These damn MEME's

List four vehicles you've owned...
1963 Chevy II... blood sweat and tears... every penny I made and all my spare time went into this car before I was old enough to drive... it went up in flames a month after I got my licence...
1970 Cutlass Supreme... powder blue... 350 Rocket... was clocked on hiway 28 at 150 mph.... sat in the back of an RCMP car for an hour being lectured to by the sargent... sold it two days later...
1980 Ford 3/4 ton 4X4 inline 6... all torque no speed... great in the mud...
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laraedo... How I wish I could get this one back...

List four jobs I've had....
Bus boy... did not last long...
Partsdriver at a Datsun/Nissan dealer... learned that it would cost $268,000.00 to build a 280ZX out of parts... and that was in the early 80's...
Truck Driver... hauled everything from mobile homes to bulk mail....
Furniture repairs... it pays the bills...

Four places I've Lived....
Edmonton Alberta... Born and raised...
Stony Plain Alberta... yawn....
Spring Lake Alberta... Loved the country life... just could not afford it...

Four vacations I've had......
I was spoiled as a kid and went on a camping vacation every summer... don't think there is a lake in BC, Alberta or Saskatewan that you can drive to that I have not been to...
4 week trip from Edmonton to Waterton National Park, down to Yellowstone, over to Oregon back up to Vancouver along the ocean hiway.
Barkerville BC... one of the most memorable places I have ever been to... a step back into the past.
Spoiled again... for the past 14 years I take my ass up to the cabin every year for my vacation.... fishing, watersports, quading and plain ol' relaxing...

As usual... I spare everyone from this meme... I tag nobody... your welcome...

2 comments:

Sycorax said...

Bless you Tim! You have a heart of gold! I hate those things!

Tim said...

You are welcome... the next time Dino zaps me with one of these I might be sitting in the pen... bastard!