Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sure is gettin cold

The summer has been good as long as ya didnt mind getting ripped off at the pumps. Funny how the price has dropped so dramatically since the weather did the same. I fished my brains out and tried very hard not to even think about politics. Every now and then Dino would force the issue on me at work but for the most part I was successful. I have some catching up to do by the looks of things. I see little Jack Lorner who should sit in a corner pulling out plum instead of playing politics is still blabbering away saying nothing of any conciquence. Mr Harpers speech today at the UN was extremely well done. Ya ya, I know I have a bias. Suck it up. The one thing that is sooooooo nice to hear is a politician saying meaningful things and not just spewing out what he thinks the people want to hear. Jack, ya taking notes? You should be! Who are all these people running for the leadership of the Lieberal Party? Is there a real leader in the bunch? Go Ray go!!! Closer to home... King Ralph finally handed in his resignation. Another battle to watch in yet another leadership race. One thing is for sure. Who ever replaces The King has big shoes to fill. Okay maybe thats a stretch as Ralphy is not all that big a guy. But what a character. How can anyone top his antics? Ramble Ramble ramble. Damn didn't even work on any cute little pics to put up for this post and to be honest, I'm too lazy to even google up a few at the moment. Time to peruse a few of my old haunts to see what I've been missing and who is bashing who. Take care, come back often as I am back for the winter and will be back posting on a regular basis. What else is there to do during a long cold winter in Canada? So unless we get one hell of an ewwwwwwwww politically incorrect..."Indian Summer" I'm here for a while.

4 comments:

Chimera said...

Well it's about time you showed yourself where ya been what did you buy me what did ya do who did ya talk to what's the buzz and how's the renovations job doing?

*breathe*

Welcome back.

Tim said...

lol....well.. been fishing...nothin... fished and caught...too many to name...which buzz ya talkin about?...the one in your head or around town? The reno's were put on hold for the summer. Not much left to do. A little finishing carpentry and oh ya, still have to sand and refinish the hardwood in the living/dinning room.

So ya...its all good. Breathing is a good thing... And thanks

Candace said...

HEY! Welcome back, you've been missed! Seriously, I needed help moving! LOL

Tim said...

Moving?.... Now why would you want to do that? It is such a pain in the you know what! But hey, if ya need help I'm game. Let me know when, where and if you need a truck..I have access to those as well as long as its on a weekend that is.....