Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shits and Giggles

How did I not know of this sooner? Wikipedia with a conservative bias.... It's Conservapedia!

I love the Category "Liberal" more so for the Liberal Brain JPG. It explains a lot!

They also have a sweet little article on Global Warming Climate Change with plenty of links.

Global Warming my ass! One of these THINGS is colder than the other. One of these things just don't make sense... I want an explanation!!!

From Webstores Dictionary:

Al Gore: (n) An organism, possibly human in nature, which is singularly responsible for the emission of thousands of tons of jet exhaust into the atmosphere, in an attempt to tell us that we pollute too much. See also: Hypocrite.

2 comments:

ABFreedom said...

I've been looking at that one for a while. LP brought it to my attention, and ya just gotta love a place that tells it like it is...

Tim said...

And you didn't share! Bastard! ;)