Monday, December 29, 2008

I told you so

For a couple years now at least, I have referred to environMENTALISTS that squawk on and on about man made global warming as "The Church of Climatology". EnviroMENTALISTS had taken their rhetoric to a level that can only be compared to that of the TV evangelist. So, when I discovered this one, I was not surprised in the least.

Green Bible creates controversy


In this day and age, you can buy a Bible aimed at almost any demographic imaginable.

There are Bibles for everyone from toddlers to teenage girls to recovering addicts. There are even Bibles on disc, narrated by James Earl Jones and Johnny Cash.

But it's the recently published Green Bible that is causing a stir in the religious community.

Supporters of the book, which highlights verses related to what believers call "God's creation" and his desire for humans to protect it, say they hope it will encourage more Christians, particularly evangelicals, to embrace environmentalism. [...]


I knew it was bound to happen. I am just surprised that they based it on the King James Bible and did not just make up one of their own liking.

No comments: