Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gaming

Anyone out there play " delta force black hawk down" Multi-Player? Is it just me, or do you find that it is much harder to be successful playing the game. I'm no gaming guru by any means but hell..... I am getting killed a hell of a lot more than I can kill. Some claim "spawn armour" is why I could not kill them. So why do I not get the luxtury of "spawn armour"? I get killed all the time when I respawn whether it be a psp, when saved by med ect.... I'm tired of shootin guys point blank only to have them slice me open with thier Knife! Just alot of crap happining.

The weapons thing irratates me as well. I don't find that they are very realistically represented. How the hell can a dude with a Car-15, or other more so close range weapon, pick off a sniper 900M or more away, when through the scope of the sniper riffle they are just a dot? I know they can't see the sniper and are only shooting at the tracers but give me a break! This could never happen in reality!

Are more and more people cheating? You tell me?