Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Movie tagged!

Thanks a million Dino for dragging me into this!
Pre Teen... Classic westerns....Hang Em high... Fist Full of Dollars...Good the Bad the Ugly...
Teen years... Dirty Harry, The Enforcer, Apocalypse Now...
In case you did not notice I was a bit of a Clint Eastwood fan back then still am I guess.
Married Years....still waiting for them.......:P
Parental years...As a single father for nearly 15 years..the ones that stick out most are the "Land Before Time series" Every year at Christmas it was a must! My daughter insisted, even into her late teens.
Recent years... Shrek...Shrek 2...Gothica...Butterfly Effect...ladder 49 and we can't forget...Finding Nemo!
All time favorite already mentioned previously here......it has to be...Apocalypse Now, even after watching it at least a hundred times it still sends chills up my spine....
And now..who shall I tag....
Toronto Tory
Kinnys Comments
The Black Truth

No comments: