Monday, September 05, 2005

Canadian Political Beauty Contest

Due to forces beyond my control, the "Canaian Political Beauty Contest" is on hold til further notice. The computer I had all the data base, and photo's stored on including the back up drive has been corrupted. I have tried to revive the two hard drives without success. Looks like I will be starting over from scratch. Fortunately the results from the last polls are saved on the web site.

In keeping with the current trend, I am going to blame President Bush for this catastrophe! He and FEMA should have seen it coming! I insist that they reimburse me for both of the drives, and my time to recover from this event. I want a full investigation into why they did not forsee this happening.

I would also like to thank Norton Antivirus for detecting and letting me know of the virus that took out these two drives. However it would have been nice if it could have prevented it from destroying them!

1 comment:

DazzlinDino said...

Damn that Bush, what a bastard, now he is attacking bloggers.....I linked this one up....