Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm A Weiner

Olive pitter
I am the weiner of the first ever Wingnuterer contest for correctly identifying the contraption above. For those who don't know, it is a olive pitter. Zorpheous has offered up a mystery "prise". I have reluctantly sent Zorpheous my home address so he can send me this enigmatic "prise". I will be sure to inform everyone in blogland of what it turns out to be the minute I recieve it. I have also installed a new mailbox for this occasion. It is a transparent "ICED" proof mail box I designed myself.

ICED proof mailbox

Stay tuned for more on this mystery prize.

2 comments:

DazzlinDino said...

How did you ICED proof it, mustard??

Tim said...

tis a secret, i'm waiting for patent to go through before I will let out any info to the public...