Sunday, December 04, 2005

For the Liberals And Paul Martin, I Give Thanks

I sincerly wish Mr.Ron Thornton would write more often. His latest is well worth checking out. He begins with the following:

For the Liberals And Paul Martin, I Give Thanks

December 4, 2005

With the dawn of a new election campaign coinciding with our preparations for the upcoming holiday season, I think it appropriate to give thanks to those that make me proud to be Canadian.

I am thankful for Prime Minister Paul Martin, who decided against a proposal to put the campaign off to the New Year. If he had not done so, he would not have had the opportunity to remind us that Christmas is the traditional holiday that nears, not some generic pagan winter festival. May he remember this in Decembers to come.


And it continues here.

No comments: