Thursday, October 19, 2006

Garth Vader - Renegade or Myth

The question is.... What is his middle initial? Should it be "E" or "IN". Perhaps I have put him in the wrong uniform. Maybe he should be in a rebel uniform instead? Nahhhh, that just does not work here now does it. Garth is forever banished to the dark side. Way back in the corner of the house that is. Whether it is justified or not, I haven't a clue. This will be the last Garth post for me unless something juicy rears its ugly head.

2 comments:

Zorpheous said...

You hack, you stole my freaking idea! LOL, I guess great minds think a like, we'll get Elizabeth May to be Luke, Garth is her Daddy ya know? LOL

Tim said...

Suck it up! Luke?....no ya silly bugger,"Princess Leia", Garth is "her" daddy. Quit being so damn sexist. You related to Peter McKay?...lol