Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The One Tongue Challenge


What is the "One Tongue Challenge" you may ask. Well you have come to the right place to find the answer. I am challenging all political bloggers out there to find at least one blog that preaches its supported parties mantra in every way, shape and form. It must not sway in any way at all from what the party is preaching in any of its posts. 100% pure..."I have no brain and can't think for myself on any matter, what my party says is the gospel" support.

If you come across such a blog, send an email to onetonguechallenge@yahoo.com with the URL of the blog for our judges to check out. If we find it does in fact meet all the criterion, we will send an official "One Tongue Challenge Award" to the blogs owner and add them to the official "Sheep" blog roll.

Common sense would suggest that:

A)If you are of the same political thinking, then you would naturally more than not agree with what that particular party is doing/saying.

B) You would promote that thinking on your blog should you have one.

C) Most politically involved people are sheep. The only difference would be the color of the wool. Whether they allow politicians to grab their hind legs and place them in their rubber boots is another story. Baaaaaaaaah

D) Very few people are that naive.

5 comments:

Daz said...

Quick question.

Are you looking for the ultimate sheep? Or the top from each party?

Anonymous said...

Well, very interesting. You know who my vote is for.....lol.

Tim said...

Daz with one Z, Not so quick answer... I am looking to find the ultimate mindless sheep. All of them! If they meet the qualifications suggested in the post, We want to know about them so we can give them their just rewards.

Dazz with 2 ZZ's..... You have many I am sure... send an email with your suggestions so they can be checked. We are not going to do ALL the work here.

ABFreedom said...

Hmmmmm... good question, I don't know of anyone who's 100% pure ... guess I'll have to check the lines with the most free drinks ... should be someone there.

Tim said...

Good luck with that Ab.... I havent found a single one yet. Believe it or not, Not even My Blahg qualifies! I thought if any he would for sure......so on goes the search.....