Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hooked on Fred

Politics here in Canada are a bit slow so I have turned south. I discovered Fred Thompson and like what I see and read.

Fred... WYSIWYG



Fred's values...



Fred... Uncommon Knowledge part one



Fred... Uncommon Knowledge part two



It is nice to see a politician that is not constantly slagging those he is running against. He gives you his view on how things should be, plain and simple. Very little hype, no pompous attitude, just tells it like it is, without worrying about political correctness. Many politicians could learn a lot from Fred. Fred... perhaps that is what drew me to him in the first place? He has enough self confidence and respect for the people that he prefers to go by his first name, not his last. It gives you a more personal feeling for the man. Very informal. I wonder, if he were to become president, do you think he would still prefer Fred? I get the feeling he would...

No comments: