Saturday, October 15, 2005

Award acceptance Speech




Anal over at Anonalogue has bestowed me an award! Top billing I might add. Even though Anal was not kind enough to actually place links to all the winners sites of his awards, I will link to his so people can see for themselves what a fool this guy is for themselves. Its nice to know I left such a lasting impression on him. It would be nice if he allowed comments as I would like to thank him personally but that would be too much to expect from such an arrogant soul.

"Stupidist Fucking Pet Owner Blogger Award: Tim from TABaker threw a hissy fit about a post I did about stupid fucking pet owners not evacuating New Orleans. I think he wants to marry his dog."


I am truely honored to be recieving this award today. Very unexpected. I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for all their support and for bringing me up in a way that makes me a responsilble pet owner. I would like to thank my vet for giving the care Roxy needs in a timely manor. Thats more than I can say for the Canadian health care system. The folks over at IAMS for making a dog food that keeps Roxy in great health and her coat so shinny. All the people that make wonderful dog toys that allow me to spend quality time with her. The city of Edmonton for having great off leash area's. All the groups who take the time to actually give a shit about peoples pets in time of need. SPCA, Humane Society, International Fund for Animal Welfare, Best Friends, United Animal Nations(EARS), Noah's Wish, ect... Peta not included! To all the folks in NO that cared enough about there pets to actually want to take them with them and not leave them to suffer or die needlessly. Most of all I must thank Roxy, pictured above. Without whom, this would have not been possible. How can you not love this cutey? She may look like a puppy but she will be 6 on Oct. 31. As for the rumour of our marriage, sadly untrue, her heart belongs to the English sheep dog across the alley.

In honour of this Award I have concidered changing the Quote in my mast head from:
"The more I get to know people, the more I love my dog." to "The more I get to know people like 'Anonalogue', the more I love my dog" or maybe "The more I get to know people like Anonalogue, the more I support abortion." I would like your thoughts on which would be more appropriate. Thanks in advance. :D

13 comments:

Zorpheous said...

Anonalogue is a real peice of work isn't he. Man, can the saying on you Blogging TUITs be every more clearly illustrated than by people like Anonalogue and Richard (he had simular views to Anonalogues). If you want to judge the try character of man, examine how he treats his pets. Are they porperty to be abandond when they become troublesome or inconvient or are they a member of your family.

Cathrine and I sent down about 60 lbs of bird food with a vet that was going down LANO to help out. She had some truly horrific tales to tell whe she go back. Some people should be allowed to own pets or even allowed to breed, or vote!

I'm going to have a have a look at Anonalogues site again. Sounds like he SOS again,... actually I don't think he ever got off being SOS to tell you the truth.

Oh no, now he's going to show up and acuse me of purscuiting him, stocking him, LOL.

Zorpheous said...

Oh man, just read his spew. I think he's off his meds again, LOL. Anonalogue must lead a very lonely and frustrating life to so much built up hostility. Shit I could blog for week about that one post, but he/it isn't worth my time. He still comes around and lurks at blog every single day.

When some one like Peter Remple tells you to "Go Fuck yourself", maybe its time re-examine what you're doing.

Tim said...

"If you want to judge the true character of a man, examine how he treats his pets."
Could not agree with you more on that one. I would suggest 'Anal' should never be allowed to have a pet as it would be left to die at the first sign of any danger to Anals lifestyle.

DazzlinDino said...

HEY, CONGRATULATIONS. Oustanding, you must be so proud. Recognition from jefalogue doesn't come easy...

Tim said...

At least I am with good company, the Wingnuterer, Waking up on planet X, Bound By Gravity, and yes even you Dino get a dishonourable mention.

DazzlinDino said...

WOW cool, on my way to check it out...

DazzlinDino said...

Hey....he called me retarded.....I'm pretty sure mentaly challenged is the proper term.....I wonder how sending money to a trsut fund is a scam?

Tim said...

Your pretty damn clever for a "retard". Setting up such a scam with so little intelligence must have taken mnths if not years of planning.

Sycorax said...

congrats! I'm jealous... :(

Zorpheous said...

Have to admit, you uys are some of the smartest retards I know, LOL ;-)

Zorpheous said...

Oh it's easy Sycorax, you just need to disagree with him about one of rants. Challange him on one or blogs, and bingo, you make the stocking troll catagory. Even now you qualify, since you are talking about him on another blog (your talking about him behind his back, LOL)

Sycorax said...

LOL zorph! I guess I should watch my step huh?

Maybe I'll go all Liberal, and he'll sing my praises... ;)

Tim said...

Whats this "you uys" I was not lucky enough to be honoured with the "retard label. Im just "stupidist".....waaaaaaaaa