Sunday, October 02, 2005

Thanks Dino another meme

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
Fishing all around the world.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?
I have not found a suger mama to pay for my endevours.
3. What's better: horses or cows?
I would not know. Beastiality is not my thing.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Enjoying nature and all it offers.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from?
I don't seem to remeber my dreams at all.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
To quote Jimmy Buffett..."I'm growing older but not up"
7. Complete this statement: Love is...
A four letter word.
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)
No, but I can rant with the best.
9. Can you remember your last daydream?
Yes, I'm a daydream believer....
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
My oldest brother. Thanks Ken!

And I tag...

Blue Blogging Soapbox
Mike at Rational Reasons
I Am (also) Canadaian

2 comments:

DazzlinDino said...

he he.....beastiality....

Tim said...

What? No Matter what pandoras box PMPM may have opened. I am not into animals. I have morals ya know!