Friday, January 06, 2006

5 wierd things about me...

Oooooooops... I forgot in my rush to get this out of the way to accuse... I mean give credit to Sycorax the credit for tagging me on this one. Thanks.............

#1... I love to put .... after words... not sure why I do this but... it has become a kind of signiture for me.
#2... I am one of those "strange" people who go to the local fast food joint and get a burger and fries... "up sized" and then order a diet Coke... you know the ones that are the brunt of so many jokes lately. There are some explanations for this but we won't go into it here.....
#3... My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and banana...
#4... I have a terrible memory for almost everything except addresses...
#5... Where was I? Why am I here? What was the question?

I tag.... No one... as I have made the rounds of all the blogs I visit on a daily basis and have found that this one has already made the rounds... It dies here... You are very welcome....

6 comments:

Sycorax said...

Cop out... LOL!

So... what's with the "burger thing"... people want to know damnit!

Tim said...

Well lets just say there are medical reasons one would do this...plus my dog loves fries....

DazzlinDino said...

DAMN< I just tagged you on this one too.....name five more....I know there's TONS of stuff...

Tim said...

Ya I know..I already made comment to that effect on your blog...pay attention will ya... Five more...hell I couldn't come up with five the first time around... learn to count Dino...

ABFreedom said...

I hate these things... who the hell comes up with these ideas ... sycorax .. lol

Tim said...

Obviously someone with too much time on their hands... And if I recall correctly... Sycorax was on holidays up until very recently!