Sunday, January 01, 2006

Zorph and his missing Zinger



As I mentioned in a previous post, I thought that Zorph over at the Wingnuterer had lost his "zing". I have seen Zorph scouring blogs and asking folks if they have seen his "zinger". Yes Zorph I am Stalking you! Anyways... I thought I would give Zorph some help to find his "zinger". I have searched far and wide and guess what? I FOUND IT!

The Zinger Winger

The most popular Zinger because of it's overall compact size and versatility.
The Zinger Winger is a remote squirrel launcher designed to propel squirrels great distances into the air.

Throws Mr. Bump up to 40 meters.

Each Zinger Winger is constructed from strong aluminum tubing, heavy-duty rivets and stainless fittings. Full 30-day money back guarantee. Lifetime warranty on parts and workmanship (excluding rubbers).

(Disclaimer: No squirrels where hurt while writing this post)

5 comments:

Zorpheous said...

You're stocking me???

I'll out you Tim,... errr never mind You already stand out in the open, like so many others

I need a smaller zinger, hand-held, portable, and it must come with a built in bootle opener

Candace said...

picky, picky, picky

Tim said...

Ya just can't please some people..... Back searching......

DazzlinDino said...

bootle??

Zorpheous said...

ya I need bootle opener