Friday, January 20, 2006

Another Promise Martin won't Keep

Amongst the other bile Martin is spewing about conservatives in this country, Martin came out with this gem today.

"We are three days away from the election, and I can tell you we're going to win that election,"


Without divine intervention ... or perhaps envoking the 'war measures act' I can't see with the current polling results how Matin could keep this one. Not that that bothers him. Since when does a liberal deliver on a promisse?

2 comments:

ABFreedom said...

A Lieberal Promise? ....... uh .... let me think ..................................................................................................................................................................................uh.................. I'll need longer to think ............. uh ............ I'll come back later......

Tim said...

much much later.... you'll have to go back a couple decades me thinks....