Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm in love

I went to the Sportsman show on Saturday. It was not very impressive by any means. It seems to get worse each year. I doubt that I will waste my time or money on it next year.

On a more positive note...

As I was wondering around looking at all the boats, I ran into the lady of my dreams. She is practical, easy on the eyes, loves the water, loves to fish and goes topless on a regular basis. A package I can hardly resist!



I can picture me spending A LOT of time with her...

4 comments:

ABFreedom said...

Better hope she's not religious. In this case being holy may be a bad thing.

LP and I actually wanted to go to that, but didn't know what weekend it fell on, and ran out of time.

Tim said...

AB...
Spiritual but not religious... May the fish God look favorably down upon us... They raised the size limit for walleye on the lake for this year from 43cm (17") to 50cm (19 3/4") the buggers...

Candace said...

Jeez, and I thought I needed to get a life...

Tim said...

Candace...
Glad I could help you out in realizing your life is not so bad after all!....lol