Thursday, August 04, 2005

GONE CATCHING!


Gone "fishing" implies that I may or may not actually catch anything. I will be catching plenty of fish in the next week, that I can guarantee!

Do to the lack of an internet connection at the cabin, this will be my last post until Sunday August 14,2005. When I return I will get busy on the Political Beauty Pagent. Miss Universe look out! So glad I don't live in the centre of the universe. Pun intended!

While I am gone and actually catching fish...unlike someone I know... keep an eye on that Dino character over at BPOC. You just never know what he might dig up next. Maybe another bison mystery yet unsolved, or perhaps something regarding Sydney Crosby...ya just never know....

Have a great week everyone!

P.S. I will bring you a couple walleye upon my return Dino seeing you were unable to "catch" your own...:P

1 comment:

DazzlinDino said...

HEY, I caught one, but thanks to our new barbless hook law, couldn't land him. Was a big old jackfish, couldn't have kept him on the lake I was at anyway......only thing you can keep on Garner Lake is 5 perch, with the bait restrictions you might as well use harsh language to catch em......