Friday, August 19, 2005

OH MY GOD!

Look what we have done! Our military had to fire shots at a vehicle in Afghanistan's Khandahar region today. How will we ever live this down? It is a disgrace to the 'long standing' peace keeping history of our country. Thank god no one was hurt! I am sure Paul Martin will gladly issue a cheque to the owner of the taxi that was shot for its replacement. Its the Canadian way don't ya know.

Now that I have managed to shake the Liberal poltergeist out of me...

I would like to thank all of our troops in Afghanistan and wish them all a safe return. I am very proud of our military personel no matter what role they are playing. Yes we do a great job at peacekeeping, better than any other force in the world. But when push comes to shove our forces are second to none and will always shine above all the rest. I know they will do us all proud!

1 comment:

DazzlinDino said...

Were they shooting at the bad guys or each other.....lol