Monday, August 22, 2005

Scary Shit

If you don't find all of this a little disturbing, then I have lost all hope for the human race.

China and Russia are playing war games using and I quote...'live' ammo!

From BEIJING (AFP) Via Yahoo news...
"Military vessels, fighter jets and amphibious tanks will start three-day live-ammunition combat practice tomorrow," a senior officer of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) was quoted by the China Daily as saying.

And then...
From SEOUL(AFP)via Yahoo news...
"US and South Korean troops launched major war games which Stalinist North Korea has denounced as a dry-run for an invasion."

Is it just me or has the whole frickin human race started to go mad? Have we not learned anything from our past? Yes, unfortunately war is a neccessary evil at times. But come on, lets get a grip and deal with things before we end up wiping out the entire planet. I am sure my as of yet unborn grand children and great grand children would appreciate it!

Ok....I am done now....I'll be okay.....honestly....

2 comments:

DazzlinDino said...

This whole deal is gonna blow soon, I'm betting on China myself.....

Tim said...

I would not bet on anyone at this point. There will be no "winner" here. This is the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine...ooooops...get that song out of my head! ahhhhhhhhhg!!