Friday, November 11, 2005

CBC's new fall sitcom

CBC will be starting off the new fall season with a new sitcom staring Steven Harper, Jack Layton and Paul Martin. It is based in a WWII prisoner of war camp. Layton plays the camp commander that thinks he is running the show. Martin plays the roll of Sgt. Schultz, the head gaurd that actually is a bafoon that knows absolutely nothing. Harper plays the roll of the leader of the opposition...ooops...prisoners, and runs amuck of the whole process.

2 comments:

Candace said...

What was it they'd say as they lit their lighters to create an arrow for the bombers?

"Smoke 'em if you got 'em"? or "Light, anyone?"

I forget. Damn. I loved that show.

Tim said...

I do believe it was.. "light anyone?" Was on of my favs when I was pretending to grow up.