Saturday, November 12, 2005

No Dash

This post has been removed as the author of "the dash" who was unknown to me has reported me to the blogger to be in violation of the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act. My appologies to the author Leslie Ellis.

Update: Even Blogger screws up now and then...the author is Linda Ellis not Leslie Ellis.

On that note... I can only wonder why someone would not inform the owner of the blog first by simply placing a comment in the blog or sending them an email both of which are simple to do and readily available on most blogs including this one. I was quite shocked to be informed of this from blogger and not the Author or the authors representative. Oh well.... Again my appologies...

3 comments:

Candace said...

good one

DazzlinDino said...

Nice, my dash will more than likely be a three dots, three dashes, and three dots.....

Tim said...

Thats better than a blank space....