Thursday, November 24, 2005

Get Smart



Set in Ottawa, this show features Agent 86 (Peter MacKay), his boss The Chief (Harper), Smart's partner Agent 99 (Rona Ambrose) and a host of other agents both good (conservatives) and evil (liberals). Perhaps one of the most important elements of the show is the gadgetry created to help Smart in his quest to keep the free world free. The show is painted in the broadest of strokes and plays every moment for its own delightful reality.
In order to give the agents of CONTROL(conservatives), a series of opponents, KAOS(liberals) was created. Smart and 99 battled the likes of Mr. Big(Chretien) and Siegfried(Martin).

Get Smart Vote Conservative

4 comments:

Candace said...

Well done! Oh... can I have that new logo? I have to ditch the distress signal during the election...

Are we still trading awards? I have great shoes...

Tim said...

The liberal in you already stole it...lol

Negotiations seemed to have come to a halt?

Great shoes?.. You lost me there.... I'm willing to bet I'm going to regret this....

DazzlinDino said...

Man I miss that show....

Tim said...

Duh..shoes....ok ok...I'm awake now.....