Wednesday, November 15, 2006

O Canada

Old Version:
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

New Version:
O Canada!
Our homes on native lands!
Tru deau pian love, while under liberal command.

With bleeding hearts, we saw taxes rise,
provinces longing to be free!

The farce was wide,
So amazing, what the Media wants us to believe

Liberals took our guns, set the criminals free!
O Canada, we can't stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, what the hell has happened to thee?

Thank you...thank you very much... Is that a donut I see over there? Be right back....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO .... good one ... and dammit .. it's all true .. I have to make a point of getting to Ottawa so I can piss on his grave... grrrrrrr

Tim said...

I told you there was a song in the comment a few days ago. Just took me a bit and several re-do's to get it just right....

Canadianna said...

This is priceless!

Tim said...

Thanks Canadi-anna...I'll take that as a compliment as I admire your writtings in a big way. Just wish there was a bit more a little more often.... :)