Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ooooops!

UPDATE/ retraction of my last post, "More climatic jokes": LOOKS LIKE THE FINE FOLKS AT THE BBC SCREWED THIS ONE UP BIG TIME. After I was notified by The Conservative UAW Guy in the comments section that the number was changed in the article, I checked around a bit and found that the premium paid was in fact $930,000 not the $930 million that was originally reported in the BBC article. Wonder why the BBC did not "note" that they had goofed and the number was corrected. They just simply changed the number. No oops, we are sorry. Nada! Unlike them I admit when I have made a mistake. This is the proof of that.
Ok, Move along folks nothin here. Damn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ... I'll update the link to include this post. That'll work.... typical ... :(

Justthinkin said...

Sheesh Tim...you expecting the BBC to admit to something they screwed up?....ROTFLMAO. Check tomorrow. It will probably be down to 93,000. And then the insurance guys will have the balls to screm poverty, something like the jerks are trying here.

Tim said...

ABF: thanks dude

Just: Someday I will learn, Quoting any MSM is foolish but this one, at least when I first read it blew me away and I could not help myself... Should have done a bit of googlin before I jumped the gun. me bad...