Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Worst is Over

I think? I managed to get everything back and re organized in a manner that I like. I don't think I will be changing templates again any time soon! I did find a few useful widgets to add more function to this blog.

"Recent comments" is one I particularly like.

I also found a little java script that add a little music player function each time I link to a song. You will see a small green arrow in front of a link to a song. Simply right click on the arrow to play. If you want the music to stop, click on the small red box that the arrow has changed to.

I am now playing with yet another java script that will allow me to add slide shows to posts.

Lastly I will be adding the peekaboo script. This script is used to show only a summary of a post. This keeps the main page a little more manageable and user friendly.

I'll be back!

No comments: