Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas tagged

ABFreedom has tagged me with a Christmas mememememe... BAH HUMBUG! Time for cut and paste me thinks.....lol

I got a Christmas Tag.
I must list 3 things I want 3 things I don't want, and then tag 5 people by leaving a comment on their blog telling them you've been Christmas tagged!

Three things I want:
1) My one front tooth
2) My six back teeth
3) A good massage

Three things I don't want:
1) Turkey
2) Presents
3) Anyone getting killed by a drunk driver.

Now, to tag 5 people or not... BPOC, Candace Just to get her blogging again!, and Chimera. Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good night! Yes I know I cheated, did'nt follow the rules...I'm a rebel, what can I say.....

6 comments:

DazzlinDino said...

Imagine my joy after going christmas shopping to come home and find I've been memed on Christmas.......I'll get you yet......

Tim said...

You already have....consider this me getting even for you tagging me..... ;P

ABFreedom said...

LOL ... no turkey? ... no presents? ... did you get that scrooge approved?

Tim said...

I am scrooge so yes it is approved.

Chimera said...

Just like that? You just drop it on me without no card, no gift wrapping, no eggnog, no nuthin'? And ya don't even put it under the tree...sheesh! Not even a ribbon or a bow. *mumble grumble*

Tim said...

lol.... sorry dude... I did not want it to be that way honestly. But I ain't no Santa Claus and can't jet around the globe in mere minutes....