Sunday, December 10, 2006

Garbage in garbage out

Back on November 16, 2006 I made the statement: What if their computer driven forecasts are wrong? You know the old saying, garbage in, garbage out. It turns out I was correct in my statement. UN downgrades man's impact on the climate. Why you might ask?

Scientists insist that the lower estimates for sea levels and the human impact on global warming are simply a refinement due to better data on how climate works rather than a reduction in the risk posed by global warming.

Now if those same scientist would incorporate all the data including the midievil warm period in their models we may one day get even closer to the truth. The truth is all I want so that I may make a educated decision on this matter. The more garbage that is fed to me the more skeptical I will be. The people at the UN and all the fear mongers who are promoting the Kyoto acord are not educating anyone. Just give me the facts, not the facts as you would like me to believe. In this day and age of the internet and the vast information that is out there, all be it some mis-information, how do these folks think they can fool us to believe them when they continualy make up things to convince us of their cause? Wake up folks, this is the 21st century and we the little people will get the facts wether you like it or not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! ... sorry, you left it wide open and I couldn't resist.. lol

Tim said...

Ya ya.... if the truth were ever given to me then I could find out if I can handle it or not.

Anonymous said...

The truth is, that every thing is normal... but they need to sound the alarm so you give them all your MONEY!

Tim said...

Welfare is sounding better all the time AB... :P