Monday, December 04, 2006

Wishy Washy?

And here I thought I was a conservative. Guess not conservative enough.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 49%

A rather wishy washy performance. At least you are less than half aligned with evil. However your patriotism and allegiance to President Bush are lacking. You certainly harbor a few treasonous thoughts, which will no doubt result in the deaths of at least a few of our troops. Please get yourself straightened out immediately. Read a book by Ann Coulter at once!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Before I do anything involving Ann... she needs to put some meat on her bones!
H/T Bound by Gravity

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! ... I scored a "0"
Congratulations, Patriot! Wave your flag proudly, stand tall.

Remind me not to put a gun in your hand, you may not know which way to shot... LOL

Tim said...

0?...you cheated! How often can one brag about being a zero or getting a zero on a test?

I will have you know I am a hell of a shot. Give me a moving target and 9 times out of ten, I'll take it out. I do miss skeet shooting... should get back into it...

Candace said...

"Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 23%


Fairly well done, fellow patriotic citizen. You have taken a decisive stand behind our dear leader and against the terrorists. However you do not march completely in lockstep conformity, and that is troubling. Steel your commitment to the defeat of evil! Bow in unquestioning loyalty to George Bush! Afterall you don't want to be a liberal, do you?"

I gotta work on that "unquestioning loyalty" thing.

Justthinkin said...

Big Fat ZERO here. Sure would like to see this geared to Canuckleheads!!

Anonymous said...

I was 35%....

Tim said...

JT... I think both you and AB cheated...perhaps you were taking the test at the same time? The link there provides you with the ability to make your own Canucklehead version. Just right the questions and set it up with a grading system. I'd be happy to be the first to take the test if you did.

Dazz... See you are "a conservative...again".......lol

Tim said...

ooooops....sorry Canadace...I missed ya there... must have still be mind boggled over the fact that AB and JT both aced the test...

"I gotta work on that "unquestioning loyalty" thing." Something tells me you really don't believe that. "unquestioning loyalty" usually only leads to dissapointment in the end.