Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The King is Dead

Elvis has been de-throwned!

Elvis has reigned atop Forbes' list of "Top-Earning Dead Celebrities" every year since its inception in 2001, lording over John Lennon, James Dean, and all the others who are dead as dirt, yet filthy rich and getting richer.

The new King of the dead is none other than.... Kurt Cobain of Nirvana fame.
But now, there's a new top star among dead tycoons. Forbes hails Kurt Cobain, who earned a whopping $50 million between October 2005 and 2006, as the New No. 1.

Long live the New King of the dead.
Note: I'm a little behind the times with this one... wakey wakey Tim!

3 comments:

ABFreedom said...

Oh man.... this just makes me want to go out and kill myself. I'm just dying to be rich.

DazzlinDino said...

As a musician, I HATE COBAIN !!!!!!!

If the guy hadn't offed himself he would be living the life of obscurity and serving fries with your big mac somewhere. Same goes for that cheap HO he was married to.....

Tim said...

Better to be a mortician AB..that way others die and you become rich... ba da bing.....

Since when did you become "a musician"? Playing your guitar now and again does not make one a musician. Believe me, I know...