Friday, December 08, 2006

Kyoto: Economic pain, for no climate gain

The US Senate, Hearing on Climate Change and the Media, has a little booklet out.(PDF formatt) A skeptic's Guide to Debunking Global Warming Alarmism, Hot and Cold Media Spin Cycle, A challenge to journalists who cover global warming. It includes speeches, graphs, press releases and scientific articles refuting catastrophe climate fears presented by the media, the United Nations, Hollywood and former Vice President, Al Gore.

In my case, this is preaching to the converted, well not really converted as I never believed the Global Warming crap in the first place, but you get my drift. It is worth a read regardless.

H/T Proud to be Canadian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn global warming got my car stuck in knee deep snow in my parking stall ... Can you call Gore and tell him to come and push it out please. That hot air windbag would be able to melt me a path...

DazzlinDino said...

Well, though I do agree that what we are doing isn't helping things much, I'm also of the "global climate change" crowd....

Tim said...

AB... Al as a human snow blower....gotta be a photoshop in that somewhere....

Dazz said..."I'm also of the "global climate change" crowd...."

Yup the climate changes continually, winter, spring, summer, fall, winter, summer, spring, fall. Mind you this year we skipped the fall part and went straight to winter from summer. Guess that is a change too. Where as last year we barely had a winter... go figure. I'd rather see us do real things for the enviroment as a whole than just deal with the co2 emissions that the media, UN, and the like are hyping to be the end of the world.

I just want one of the folks that are sreaming about this to explain to me how, by trading "co2 credits" as in paying another country so one country can continue to polute will solve anything. It is a joke. I do more for the enviroment by recycling than Kyoto will ever do.