Sunday, December 31, 2006

Security Breach

More breaking news....

RCMP apparently break up a coup attempt....

While Prime Minister Stephen Harper and family were relaxing at his country house in Gatineau park early this morning, a vehicle drove through a security barrier. RCMP officers quickly intervened and arrested the suspect, who reportedly simply wanted to be the Prime Minister. Fortunately, the reporters from TABaker Blog are not on the PMSH reporter shit list, so we did have a reporter and photographer on site at the time. TABaker Blog reporter Justin Kidding reports that the event in question was over in mere seconds. The RCMP raced their horses over to, and surrounded the vehicle in question forcing it to come to an abrupt stop. The driver was obviously an animal lover. As the driver was taken away, she was screaming and we quote... "You may have stopped me this time but I will be back. When I come back, you will all regret this and I will personally have you all fired! When will the people of this country wake up and realize, It's time, it's time!" We have no idea what she meant by any of this rant. The driver has yet to be identified but we do have a picture of the suspect vehicle at the scene.


BIG RED BUS

4 comments:

Candace said...

OUCH! good one

Tim said...

ouch? Call me confused....

Candace said...

"Ouch" as in I don't want to see the legal bill you might end up with!

Tim said...

I don't think so...If Rick Mercer can get away with everything he does, actually using the peoples names, why on earth can't I have a little fun using NO NAMES and a photoshopped picture? Besides, I hear Justin Kidding has a great lawyer.... Hugh More, he is very well known in the comedic realms of law.