Monday, December 11, 2006

How much more?

I can't help but wonder how many more files like this one are lingering in the past Liberal government's closet. Not like we haven't had enough of them exposed already, but really. Do we have to audit everything they did in the 12 years they were in power? I'm really starting to think so.

The former federal Liberal government broke its own rules by doling out millions of tax dollars to a special police force in a small Mohawk community near Montreal, according to an audit obtained by CBC News.

Read it all here and please take the time to read the related articles on the right of the page while you are at it. When, may I ask is someone going to hold the Liberal Party of Canada accountable for all of this beyond just not voting for them? How on earth anyone can still support the Liberal party of Canada is beyond me. Give your heads a shake people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet they still do. Millions and millions of reasons to knock them back into the stone age, or even have them pound rocks for a lifetime, yet people still give them a pass. I'm really wondering what is deemed to be unacceptable anymore.

DazzlinDino said...

I remembered you said something about this at work, and i had forgotten all about it untill I got home and clicked on the CBC site.....it's friggin unreal...

Tim said...

I was starting to wonder about this after seeing it on TV last night and then not being able to find anything anywhere mentioning it on the web. Even as of 12:30 this afternoon there was nothing, not even on CBC's site. Then low and behold there it was when I got home. So, the questions are still out there. When will this crap end? When will people wake up? And don't give me the crap about a new leader and a new party. For the most part it is still the same faces, just a repositioning of the seats on the Liberal brinks truck is all.

Candace said...

Unbelievable. But somehow not so much. I hope the CPC stays in power for a couple of years to continue uncovering this crap.

I'm with you, Tim, who in their right mind can vote for those guys?

Tim said...

The scared, the misguided, the selfish, the dangerous, the next liberal candidate wanting their share of the entitlements, ummmmm did I miss any Candace? lmao now that you made me think of who.....